Posted on 20-03-2021Active - 2 months left
Please take the time to read then answer to the best of your capacity. Your application may not be considered if you do not read and respond appropriately.
1. Have you ever written insurance content, If yes for how long?
2. Any experience with social media management?
3. Any previous experience with back linking for SEO?
4. When do you think you’ll be able to start working on the project?
5. What is your budget?
Please keep in mind that this is a long-term project. That is why we need to know you are the right person for this job.
6 year(s) experience
0 project(s) worked
in 1 day
1. Have you ever written insurance content, If yes for how long? No, I am yet to write content for the insurance industry, but I believe I am up to the task. Could you give me a test and you see how I perform on it? My six years in content writing will give me a leverage.
2. Any experience with social media management? I have always done written content only, it is my forte, my niche. but I am ready for challenge. At the basic level I will be posting interesting and industry relevant content and responding to concerns or compliments on the comment section. The rest I will learn, I learn fast.
3. Any previous experience with back linking for SEO?I have never done it, but I have seen friends and clients with blogs do it. It is not rocket science I promise.
4. When do you think you’ll be able to start working on the project? We can start working as soon as possible.
5. What is your budget? I usually do Ksh. 1500 for every 1ooo words.