I am a statistician by training and a software developer by practice. I have been studying statistics at the University of Nairobi and coding along my course.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
MazaoSoko is a Start-up in Nairobi that is aimed at consumers in the environment of the CBD to get contact farmers all over the country for purchase orders or any other related business. It is meant to cut out the middlemen who buy produce from farmers and hike up the prices before they get to the consumers.
I was hired by the Start-up as a backend developer for their application.
My responsibilities in this position were:
1. Implementing the Idea as an architecture for the e-commerce website.
2 Draw up the architecture of the database.
3. Code the whole back end of the website and the database relations.
4. Create an API for the website for other developers to collaborate on the project.
5. Create user Authentication and management.
6. Create an Admin dashboard for easier management.
7. work with payments APIs from all over the world for easier transactions among the users.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
This course focused on the management of Data through databases with SQL language for interacting with the databases to add or access information.
Add work education to your profile. (optional)