Companies require hardworking, organized, and energetic ICT staff to ensure they are run successfully and efficiently, and that IT resources are utilized fully to contribute to the achievement of long- and short-term strategic goals. I believe that my extensive experience in Network Operations and Analysis, Customer Service and ICT Support would help contribute to achieving these goals.
I have a BSc. degree in Electronic and Computer Engineering from JKUAT and I am currently enrolled in a master’s degree program in Information Systems and Technology at USIU – Africa.
Prior to that I worked as a Customer Service Support Assistant at Fireside Group Network Operations Centre where I liaised with the Safaricom Technical Enterprise Services (TES) team, clients, and field engineers, to schedule, deploy, support, and maintain Safaricom Fixed Data solutions.
I have also served as an Intern in Wananchi Group and Safaricom Limited, undertaking several network monitoring and data analysis activities while reporting on any anomalies detected within the respective networks.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Work History (0)
There are no activities yet.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Customer Service Support Assistant
Fireside Group Limited
• Liaising with the Safaricom Technical Enterprise Services (TES) team and with clients in the scheduling, deployment, support and maintenance of Fixed Data customer solutions.
• Assigning and managing the technical teams assigned to Fixed Data installations, support and maintenance.
• Ensure completion of assigned installations, support and maintenance tasks by monitoring work progress performed by engineers.
• Maintain regular updates of assigned active tickets sent via mail or via the TIBCO, Cellbase and Remedy systems.
• Resolve all tickets within the guided SLA and send reports on time.
• Providing excellent customer service by responding to inquiries and concerns from clients and staff.
• Monitor Orion (Network Monitoring Tool) and give regular updates on the status of links to Safaricom Technical Enterprise Services (TES) team.
• Provide administrative support to all engineers.
• Obtaining and maintaining customer records and sharing them with Safaricom.
• Preparing and sending monthly support and maintenance reports to the respective departments.
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
Bachelor of Science in Electronic and Computer Engineering
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology