Over six years of experience, it is successfully supporting the operating department with administrative and secretarial support. Expert in a variety of computer programmers. Communication and customer service skills that are well-developed. My expertise: 1. Content Writing – Letter/App/Proposal/Contract 2. MS Office – Excel/Word/PP/Google Docs 3. Data Entry/Collection/Scraping/Mining 4.Project’s Planning & Management 5. Any File/Documents conversation 6. Copy Paste Task 7. Presentation/Documentation 8. CV – Cover/CV maker 9. Excel Advance Formula & Functions
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
1. Ensure all contracts with contractors are up to date and properly approved.
2. Maintain a healthy and proactive relationship with different department.
3. Respond to tasks assigned by Senior/Management as per required timeline and quality.
4. Preparation of BOQs as per drawings provided by Senior.
5. Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
6. Ensure department operates as per approved departmental SOPs.
7. Conduct site visit to verify on ground work done.
8. Preparation & verification of contractor’s work done bills.
9. Preparing all billing records, proper reports & proper entering of bills without an error.
10. Prepare and update soft/hard backup of all tasks completed by the department/contractors.
11. Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
12. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
13. Provide comprehensive administrative and personal support to the Project Director with a scope of responsibility that includes dictation, correspondence, office management, vendor relations, appointment scheduling.
14. Typing of All Official letters, Office Orders, Notification, all Sanction order and fully vouched bills for the payment purposes, offers of appointment and contract agreements, quotation letters, comparative statements, all type of Brief, meeting letter, minutes, record note & summaries and all type of explanations letters. Arrangement all meetings, workshops by providing stationary, equipment etc.
15. Maintenance of office files, registers, equipment, assets and any other related task assigned by the Management.
16. Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records. Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
Program: PMI® Registered Education Provider | Provider ID: #4101
Certificate No: AcowycOuS53vFegjmWFZ-SjqKL6C
PDUs/Contact Hours: 2.75 | Activity #: 4101CBJ7IE
1. The Whats and Whys of Project Management
2. Understanding Services Offered
3. Project Management Core Concepts
4. Scoping a Creative Project
5. Estimating Time
6. Client Communication
7. Project Control Cycle
8. Managing Employees and Contractors
9. Effective Teams
10. Keeping Clients Happy
11. Closing Out the Project
Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications
Program: National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) | Registry ID: #140940
Certificate No: AVpCDzuAMxix5U_vBXQhJjfhx9h9
Continuing Professional Education Credit (CPE): 7.60
1. Formula and Function Tips and Shortcuts
2. IF and Related Functions
3. Lookup and Reference Functions
4. Power Functions
5. Statistical Functions
6. Math Functions
7. Date and Time Functions
8. Reference Functions
9. Text Functions
10. Information Functions
Certificate ID: GTD Q3F VGS
Intro to the Digital Garage
Your digital opportunity
Your online goals
Building your online presence
Marketing your online presence
Analyse and adapt
Choosing your online presence
How websites work
Key website ingredients
Websites and your business goals
Make your website easy to use
Website design do’s and don’ts
The benefits of an online strategy
Taking a business online
Understanding customer behaviour
How to stand out from the competition
Using goals to improve business performance
Search engine basics
How search engines work
How search engines see the web
Organic search explained
Paid search explained
Google search console
Intro to search engine optimisation (SEO)
The importance of an SEO plan
The SEO process
How to choose keywords
Setting realistic SEO goals
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.