I am an ambitious young lawyer who possesses a vast wealth of knowledge and has a proven record and ability to apply legal knowledge, diligence and critical thinking in the practice of law. I have also provided indispensable advice to clients and delivering positive outcomes for them, I am focused, self-motivated, multi-skilled, dynamic, and innovative with excellent communication skills, ever striving to empower those around me:
Work History (0)
There are no activities yet.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
JAB Orengo Advocates
• Conducting client interviews, case settlements, and mitigations
• Preparing various legal opinions on constitutional and criminal law, land cases, succession, employment, and others
• Attending various client’s meetings
• Drafting of pleadings including plaints, various applications, and court submissions
• Filing of court documents and attending court to represent the clients
• Preparing reports
• Undertaking extensive legal research and providing support when necessary.
• Drafting legal documents to ensure that all deals are legally compliant
• Consulted and advised clients beginning new businesses
• Assisted clients in registering various business entities including limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, sole businesses
• Reported regularly to the senior advocates on various cases and transactions
• Review, negotiate and advise on corporate governance, insurance law, contract law, and all other legal aspects of commercial transaction.